- Personhood Georgia GOP ballot survey passes by huge 2-1 margin
- Chick-fil-a sets world record for traditional marriage
- Pelosi, Dems push for 'family rights' for gay immigrants
- Gay couples flock to Chick-fil-a to protest marriage
- Three Reasons I Ate at Chick-Fil-A Yesterday
- Federal court blocks 20-week abortion ban in Ariz.
Posted: 02 Aug 2012 06:43 AM PDT
A strong majority of voters participating in Georgia’s GOP primary yesterday supported a non-binding ballot question on whether to grant state constitutional recognition of personhood for the unborn child.
Posted: 02 Aug 2012 06:30 AM PDT
Pastor Rick Warren reported last night on Twitter that fast food chain Chick-fil-A "set a world record" yesterday.
Posted: 02 Aug 2012 06:25 AM PDT
Scores of House Democrats called on the Obama administration this week to protect lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender 'couples' when considering deportations.
Posted: 02 Aug 2012 06:08 AM PDT
This Friday, August 3 is being claimed as National Same Sex Kiss Day. At 8 p.m. on that day, same sex couples are being asked to walk into their local Chick-fil-A and share a kiss.
Posted: 02 Aug 2012 05:31 AM PDT
"Freedom of conscience, expression. The reason Boston, Chicago, and possibly Philly have threatened to ban Chik-Fil-A is because the owner had the audacity to express a belief that they find unfashionable."
Posted: 02 Aug 2012 04:38 AM PDT
The case centers on whether the ban violates U.S. Supreme Court rulings that states cannot prohibit abortion before a baby is able to survive outside the womb.