LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, April 29, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Woman Who Cut 7-Month Baby Out of Woman’s Womb Sentenced, No Charge for Killing Baby
• Pro-Lifers Behind Planned Parenthood Videos Reject Plea Deal, “They Haven’t Done Anything Wrong”
• Restraining Order Temporarily Stops Hospital From Killing 2-Year-Old by Yanking His Life Support
• Pro-Life Governor Mike Pence to Endorse Ted Cruz Ahead of Indiana Primary
More Pro-Life News• Miscarried at 7 and 8 Weeks, These Babies are Changing the Abortion Debate
• Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards Praises Racist Founder Margaret Sanger• Heartbroken Mom Pleads With Judge to Not Deny Treatment for Disabled 2-Year-Old Son
• Woman Brags About Killing Her Baby: “Why I’m Done Shutting Up About My Abortion”
• Psychologists: Robert Lewis Dear, Who Shot Up Planned Parenthood Clinic, is Mentally Incompetent
• They Labeled Maggie a “Vegetable” and Tried to Harvest Her Organs, But She Was Still Alive
• Video of Pro-Life Speech by Brave Woman With Down Syndrome Goes Viral
• Judge Says Abortion Clinic Shouldn’t be Fined for Breaking Law and Killing Babies in 2nd Trimester
• Abortion Clinic Injures Another Woman in Botched Abortion, Forced to Send Her to Hospital
• Only 17 Babies With Down Syndrome Were Born in Taiwan as Abortions Target Unborn Babies
• Abortion Activists Defend Taxpayer-Funded AmeriCorps Breaking Law to Push Abortions• “No, My Life Didn’t End When I Got Pregnant at 19, That’s When It Started”
Dynel Catrece Lane (above) was arrested after she attacked a pregnant woman and cut her seven-month-old unborn baby out of her womb. In this unbelievable act of violence, the baby died but the mother, Michelle Wilkins (pictured below), survived. Today, Lane was sentenced to 100 years in prison for attacking Wilkins but was not charged with killing the baby.
Attorneys for the two pro-life advocates behind the undercover videos exposing Planned Parenthood selling aborted baby parts have rejected plea deals in association with the bogus charged a biased district attorney filed against them. Accepting the deals would have David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt admitting they broke the law in conjunction with filming the videos.
A pro-life legal group announced another temporary victory for a 2-year-old California boy who doctors want to take off life support against his family’s wishes.
Indiana Governor Mike Pence, a pro-life governor hailed by pro-life groups for recently signing a bill to ban abortions targeting babies with Down syndrome, is expected to endorse pro-life Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz this afternoon. The endorsement could go a long waytowards helping the pro-life senator in his battle for the nomination against businessman Donald Trump.
Last year when Mindy Danison shared photos of her miscarried babies on Facebook, she did not realize how many lives her tiny children would touch.
Here at LifeNews.com we’ve covered just about every angle of Cecile Richards’ speech to Georgetown University last week. One aspect we wanted to make sure we highlighted was Richards’ praise for racist Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger.
A British family is fighting for the life of their 2-year-old disabled son after the National Health System decided to deny him treatment, claiming the toddler’s quality of life is poor, The Daily Mail reports.
Emily Krempholtz’s abortion story is more of an angry, bitter rant against pro-lifers than it is about her pregnancy and abortion experience.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.