LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, May 13, 2021
|To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Nancy Pelosi: I Should Receive Communion Even Though I’m Pro-Abortion
• Texas Legislature Passes Bill to Ban Abortions When Unborn Baby’s Heart Begins Beating
• 80 Members of Congress Tell Supreme Court to Uphold Law Banning Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• West Virginia Legislator Switches From Democrat to Republican Because Democrats are Pro-Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• High School Puts Teacher on Leave After Inviting Pro-Life Group to Address Health Class
• Catholic Bishop Slams Abortion: “Society is Regressing” When the “Killing of Babies” is Allowed
• 28th Texas City Bans Abortion, Declares Itself a “Sanctuary for the Unborn”
• 22 States Ask Supreme Court to Uphold Law Banning Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
80 Members of Congress Tell Supreme Court to Uphold Law Banning Abortions on Babies With Down SyndromeMore than 80 members of Congress asked the U.S. Supreme Court this week to uphold an Arkansas law that prohibits discriminatory abortions on unborn babies with Down syndrome.
A South Bend, Indiana teacher is being punished this week after inviting a pro-life organization to give a presentation to a high school health class.
Mississippi Attorney General Lynn Fitch led 22 states Thursday in urging the U.S. Supreme Court to uphold an Arkansas law that protects unborn babies with Down syndrome from abortion.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY