- The Crazy Pro-Abortion Reaction to the Hobby Lobby Decision in 10 Seconds
- 'I am Ryland'
- I couldn't turn my abortion into art
- China's One-Child Policy Creates Human Trafficking Plights
- For Life
- The University Of Chicago publishes how-to guide on getting an abortion
- 'Just pretend this dead lion is a human baby'
- Supermodel had conversion to life after talking to Planned Parenthood
- Confessions of an ex porn producer
"I wanted to be a boy. Desperately wanted to be a boy. I thought boys had more fun. I felt like a boy in the way that our society views genders. I liked blue and green more than pink and purple. I remember sitting up as high as I could climb in our huge mulberry tree, bow & arrow in hand, trying to kiss my elbow (a neighbor lady had told me that if I could accomplish this, that I would turn into a boy, which was what I wanted in that moment, as a child, more than anything.)"
"I wish that someone had alerted me to the harshness of the experience, acknowledged the layers of regret that built and fell away as the months and years passed. I want my daughters to have the option of safe and legal abortion, of course. I just don’t want them to have to use it."
China's one-child policy and a cultural preference for boys means that the world's most populous country has a severe shortage of women. That means a severe shortage of brides.
Sometimes it's tentative and other times it's brazen, but at some point people almost always ask if my husband and I got pregnant on purpose.
The University of Chicago released a how-to guide to students explaining how to get an abortion.
"Her name is Kendall Jones. She’s a cheerleader, hunter, and, according to the internet, a vile scumbag who deserves to die a slow and painful death."
How did Planned Parenthood help make one of the world's most famous supermodels pro-life? The answer might surprise you.
This is Mindy: And this is how I destroyed her life by making her a porn star.