Thursday, October 22, 2009

Many claim to see 'sun dance' at Knock; Questioning the Knock 'apparition'


Tribulation Times

READ THE BIBLE IN ONE YEARhttp://www.oneyearbibleonline.com/october.asp?version=63&startmmdd=0101

October 23, 2009  

(1Th 5:19-21) Extinguish not the spirit. Despise not prophecies. But prove all things: hold fast that which is good.

EDITOR'S NOTE: The information below is presented as yet another sign of the times.  It is neither a an endorsement nor a rejection of the purported apparition.  Even if I had myself physically witnessed the apparition, I would not be in a position to offer an opinion as to whether or not it was worthy of belief.  Only the Church can do so, and so we watch, wait, and pray.

HEADLINE: Many claim to see 'sun dance' at Knock

RELATED EDITORIAL OPINION: Questioning the Knock 'apparition'

FROM THE MAILBAG
VIA Brenda Walsh :  Many people want to know about the recent Apparition at Knock. There have been many reports and descriptons in the media including the Internet - so let me try to tell you about what my family, neighbours and friends who were there have described to me. I am telling this account as it was described me to me by the aforementioned people to the best of my knowledge and in all honesty.

Knock is in County Mayo in the West of Ireland. You can learn more about the 1879 Apparition at ...................... www.knock-shrine.com On Sunday 11th October around 30,000 people turned up for the prophetic apparition at Knock. A Dublin man named Joe Coleman who has had regular visits from Our Lady had told the people of Ireland through the media (newspapers, radio) that Our Lady had told him that She was going to appear at Knock on Sunday (11th Oct). 30,000 turned out for the event.

Around 3.10pm, thousands saw the sun dance, spin and change into a multitude of various colours and it grew everescently bright, very very bright. The colours were azures green, blue, pink, yellow, red, purple, orange and so forth. Then many saw it begin to spin out of the sky and plummet towards the people - people began praying loudly and many were also sobbing from their hearts. My sister Marian witnessed this at the back of the Apparition Chapel where she sat near the Glass Window there.

Joe Coleman announced to the people that this was similar to the Miracle of the Sun in Fatima.

My neighbour Patrick who is Pony Dealer, told me that he was at the front of the chapel beside the 3 Apparition Statues of St Joseph, Our Lady and St John. He noticed the woman beside him had basically gone into ecstacy. She told him that Our Lord had manifested himself beside Our Lady's Statue. She said that Jesus stood there with His Hands outstretche and asked this woman 'Where are my priests?' None of the Knock priests were present.

At least six people saw Our Lady at the Gable Wall and one woman went on Mid-West Radio and told her story of Our Lady's vision to her. The Blessed Mother told her that She came to ask people for prayer to stop the Third World War and that She, Our Lady would come two more times to Knock before Christmas.

I have spoken to people whom I consider to be of sound mind and they are all saying the same thing - that something magnificent had occurred at Knock. I also spoke to some of the B&B Owners as I know them from taking pilgrimages there and they too agreed that something supernatural happened on that Beautiful Sunday at Knock. I believe all of these witnesses 100%! Good timing too by Our Lady after the dreadful Yes vote on the Lisbon Treaty. She also knows that the One World Plotters are about to impose their One World Dictatorship on us all with the significent signing of the Copenhagan Treaty in December which will move this Sinister Plot closer to our back doorstep. God help us!!!

Now Our Lady said She will come two more times to Knock before Christmas. Well the Good News is that She will be in Knock again on the Eve of All Saints, 31st October and on the Feast of the Immaculate Conception 8th December 2009!

My friends and I have already booked our flights.

If you intend going, you better book now before all the flights are gone and indeed, before all the accommodation, beds in Knock are gone. There is only so much accommodation in Knock so book NOW! Irish people are taking the 31st Oct, a Saturday off work so that they can be in Knock for this great event. There were 30,000 there on the 11th Oct so you can expect ten times as many to be there for the 31st Oct.

If you need any accommodation or other details, please contact me. Ave Maria Brenda email: brendamarywalsh@hotmail.com Tel: 0044-208-840-9770 Mobile: 004-7946-205644

BRENDA'S REPLY TO REQUEST FOR VERIFICATION:

Praise be Jesus & Mary. Greetings from London!

Yes, if you wish, you can circulate it. I sent this out to my large network of contacts around the world because I think it is the most wonderful and joyous news that we have had in many many years. Indeed, we need such Good News to be circulated as far as possible. I have given the whole account as described by my own family, neighbours and friends who witnessed these events - all of them are of sound mind and judgement.


I forgot to say in my email that I received a phone call yesterday morning Tuesday 20th October from the Pony Dealer, my neighbour in Ireland who witnessed the Heavenly Phenomena, that SIX cures have been reported but I have held off on this till I receive more information. Huge crowds are expected for the 31st October. I am getting enquiries from America and England. I will be getting more from other parts because I just went public with this Good News today.

I wish you well in your good work for the Kingdom. May God Bless you always. Ave Maria Brenda

Ladder of Divine Ascent excerpt: Step 23- "On mad pride and unclean, blasphemous thought"

28. Forgetfulness of our falls is the result of conceit, for the remembrance of them leads to humility.   

Prayer request?  Send an email to: PrayerRequest3@aol.com

This month's archive can be found at: http://www.catholicprophecy.info/news2.html.