Monday, November 28, 2011

Daily Pro-Life Quotes: PRAYING THE WAY OF THE INCARNATION: THE NAZARETH EVENT - DAY 1

Uwotd-newsletter-banner-01

No. 480  / Monday, November 28, 2011

PRAYING THE WAY OF THE INCARNATION: THE NAZARETH EVENT - DAY 1

FIRST STATION

The Archangel Gabriel proclaimed God's intention of renewing the face of the earth and the hearts of humankind by God Himself becoming Incarnate; one with humanity. Mary was in complete accord and said "Yes" to God. A new creation began as the Holy Spirit overshadowed Mary.

A MORNING OFFERING

My Lord and My God, as this new day begins I wish to say 'Yes' to You also. Help me Lord to live every day, all day in union with You; especially today! I offer my heart, body, mind and soul to You God entirely. May Your Will be done in my life today.


Visit the website: Unborn Word Alliance
Visit the blog version of: Unborn Word of the day