Monday, March 5, 2012

Lent 2012 - SUFFERING, Participating in the Cross of Christ

From my friend Sadie:
Praise be the Hearts of Jesus and Mary now and forever! AMEN.

We have so much to be grateful for.....that we know we are in these times; that we have been called by Jesus and Mary; that we all want the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary and the Eucharistic Reign of Jesus to reign in the Divine Will, the Era of Peace!

AVE MARIA!

Media_httpihconstantc_aggac

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus:

It has been awhile since the last newsletter, so its time to touch bases once again. I am not exempt from the difficulties that I am positive you are going through. But it is imperative that we continue to intercede for one another. That is the only way we will get through the difficult times that keep coming against us; praying for one another.

We must remain focused and aware of the fact that this raging battle is coming to a head; and IF you are suffering, then you are on the right team. Because we who signed on with the Blessed Mother and Jesus are on the WINNING TEAM...remember WE WIN.

No matter how bleak, how dark, how hard life is for us....we will be on the winning side, when the justice of God falls and the evil that has seemed to be swallowing up the whole world is defeated. Remember that, keep it in your hearts! And if we should be called home before the Triumph, then we STILL WIN! Because heaven is our TRUE home; this world and our lives in it is the pilgrims voyage to heaven when we enter through the doorway of death. Sweet death.......eternity waits for us.

It is my belief that we are doing "hand to hand combat" with ol' red legs as I call him. I believe that these days are the most evil than any other time in history. For any person trying to survive, in just the normal things of keeping food on the table and a roof over one's head and keeping the tank filled with gas is getting more and more difficult. On top of that, the attacks continue to assault us by any way possible. Of course, the one's that hurt us the most are the attacks that come through our loved ones.

No matter how well a family will live their Catholic faith and bring up their children in that precious faith, sometimes once the children are in the world, it doesn't take very long before they become the target of ol' red legs to "take us down."

And, I confess. It IS painful when we see what the ravages of sin does to our children; it DOES hurt; it WILL make us feel like we can't go any further. But then that wonderful gift of God, called GRACE, which comes because someone prayed for us; or even died for us; or perhaps we called out for prayer...grace comes and falls upon us and we get up, dust ourselves off and keep on keeping on, as they used to say in my days.

There is a family that has been very close to me for many years that suffered the epitome of pain for a parent. Because a parent is not supposed to bury their child. But in these evil days it does happen because sometimes our children become victims of the many traps of today's society, all of them of course being traps set by the devil.

I received a call for prayer for this family and when I was told who it was and what had happened, there was no hesitation on my part or thinking back and forth, "Should I go or not." I just knew I had to go.

All the way to the hospital I prayed that their son would be spared. Well the minute I got to the hospital I arrived at the ICU just in time to hear , "He's gone."

Then I knew in my heart my reason for being there was to be close to his mother and the family. My heart broke as a mother's heart would in a tragedy of this sort, but I was blessed to be there for her. To just be with her and try to comfort her, while I prayed with all my might interiorly.

Many times in my talks or in my writings I have mentioned that I pray St. Rita's of Cascia's prayer: "Lord if you know any of my children are going to do something to lose their salvation, take them now, but give them the opportunity to convert before they die."

Having six children, I know that any time my phone rings God could be taking me up on that prayer. Being with my dear friend in her most extreme moment of trial, reminded me of that prayer.
What sprang from my heart and passed my lips when I talked to them both was "God is going to work mighty things from this tragedy and he will turn this around, for what the evil one intended for death and destruction, God will use for His glory."

The label of "visionary" has been placed upon me. I did not go looking for it; heaven came by means of the Blessed Virgin Mary and I said "yes." That does not make me special. But it is part of the package...I have been told I needed a psychiatrist; been judged by the way I look; the car that I drive; people who believe I should levitate when I pray; people who believe my children should all be saints (and they are not).

Why am I sharing this now in this story? Because I, like many mothers, spend a lot of time praying for my family. It is not true that everything is peachy keen for those who have been called by heaven to a mission. It is on the contrary; we suffer more attacks BECAUSE of that mission that the devil does not want us to complete.

So as a "normal" mother, perhaps because this one son lives with me, and like the saying goes: what you don't see, won't hurt you. But what I DO see...well, we know the signs of misbehavior. Of lying; of bad influences; and perhaps even seemingly impossible conditions.

As mothers we pray; as mothers we want to see changes NOW. As mothers we want our prayers to be answered yesterday....am I wrong? No, I describe what we all feel as parents.

Now I had been impressed by the Lord, by the Holy Spirit, to pray extra hard for my children, and so on the day I had finished a 9 day novena, is the day this son of my dear friends passed away. I want to share with you how God can use and will use all the circumstances of all of our lives to answer prayers. Those things the devil causes for death and destruction, will be turned around for the Glory of God, if we just believe.

Well through this tragedy, my son fell to his knees and is on the road of re-version (conversion for a fallen away Catholic; coming back "home"). At the rosary he shared why and how this had been the catalyst for him and has made a 100% turn around in his spiritual life.

Needless to say, for my part, I am rejoicing, but quietly for it is overshadowed by the sorrow I feel for my dear friends. But they too, have their story.

Often times today when difficult times comes to the family, the couple thinks something is wrong with their marriage. But in a sacramentally blessed marriage, they see that when that suffering comes they are participating in the Cross of Christ. They are truly united with Jesus, for on THIS side of heaven we must embrace suffering as the norm of the Christian life.

There were many kids the age of my son, the young man and a little older who have been touched profoundly and have turned around in their faith. If people expected to go to the wake and funeral and see a family broken and wailing and acting like people of no hope they were gifted to see this family, who live the Catholic faith who have not been without their trials and sorrows and this the ultimate of sorrows, instead share WHY they are showing great joy; great hope; great faith. Their only concern and still is the souls of their children; their salvation and to do the Will of God and to share their Catholic faith. May we all live with those ideals and truly be lights of faith and God's love in this darkened world!

POLITICS

Media_httpihconstantc_zgucn

Lukewarm and Smorgasbord Catholics, every election for the past 16 years, I have shouted with my words about choosing politicians, from the President on down who are FOR LIFE. How can God bless a nation that kills its young???

From the time Roe v. Wade was passed in 1973, and women began to legally kill their young, this nation has been on a downward spiral. The 60's revolution was already in full swing. And so it has continued to affect everyone of us, even those of you who do not want to think about it; who believe religion has nothing to do with politics.

No mincing words this time....IF YOU VOTE FOR OBAMA IN THE UPCOMING ELECTION OR VOTED FOR HIM LAST ELECTION knowing his stand on the abortion issue AND HAVE NOT GONE TO CONFESSION, YOU ARE (1) IN mortal sin (2) going to be committing mortal sin. Because the conditions of mortal sin are (1) It is a grave matter (2)You have to KNOW what you are going to do is wrong (2) You give your full consent and do it.

Of course in these days of being "politically correct" we do not hear this kind of preaching and information from the pulpit. But that does not make it less true or mean that God will not judge the soul of these people in this light.

It is not possible to call yourself CATHOLIC and support Obama or any political figure that supports and promotes the killing of babies. How did we get to this point? That now we are praying for the candidate who has the best chance to get in and try to change these abominable laws, i.e., Roe v. Wade, and who does NOT support late term abortions, or put in other words, killing a baby up to one day before the due date. Your president voted 3 times to kill a baby that would survive that horrible procedure.

Catholics who support abortion? What a contradiction! Believing in the killing of a baby, yet, belonging to THE ONE, HOLY, CATHOLIC AND APOSTOLIC church that teaches we must be a people of LIFE, and accept all of the 10 Commandments, #5 THOU SHALT NOT KILL.

So now this man with the title of President, wants to force Catholic institutions and all religious organizations, schools, hospitals to provide insurance coverage which will cover the killing of babies to their employees with taxpayers money, organizations which clearly are morally against this abomination and crime........ And some of the bishops are speaking out against it.

Well I have one question.
And don't get me wrong....I love and pray for all the cardinals, bishops and priests...I love my faith, I love ALL that it teaches and wish with all my heart and soul that I could do more to help right the wrongs. But I am only one lay woman who has been given the grace to see...the grace to love....the grace to forgive...the grace to live......ALL of my faith.

I have tried with all my might to pass the "good news" on to anyone and everyone who would listen....Jesus' transforming grace hit me like a sledgehammer because it went from my head....to my heart. And the heart is where God wants to live. In fact the word religion translates to "relationship" from the Latin word "religare".

As I reflect on times past, I can see as the preaching got more wishy washy, more into the "gray" area because we didn't want to offend anyone, how the false ecumenism and instituting new ways to worship had to be invented, yes...I can see how we got to this point. Because it got away from TRUTH.....

And as Pontius Pilate asked Jesus: What is TRUTH?

[6] Jesus saith to him: I am the way, and the TRUTH, and the life. (John 14:6)

Oh yes...my question.....Dear Bishops.....

Where have you been dear bishops when you should have spoken out on this abortion/birth control issue down through the decades? Where were your voices from the pulpits to teach and proclaim the TRUTH as Jesus would like to have it proclaimed, not only on this hot button topic, but all the points the smorgasbord Catholics seem to think they can disregard..as they pick and choose what they believe in this precious faith?

When those men and women politicians who publicly stated that they support, believe in and approve of abortion began to taunt our beliefs as they climbed the ladder of "success??" in the political arena, where were your voices then? To teach the people on all these topics, where have you been?

It is my personal belief that your attempts now to speak against Obama's intentions are a little late... (as I see it), you speak. For how is it that a Catholic nun, supposedly "high" on the status and powerful list (but maybe not on God's) got Catholics to vote for Obama because of the health care bill? How is it that now (in my area) our Catholic Healthcare of the West is being changed to "Dignity Healthcare"...?? Do you as Bishops not have the authority to silence and reprimand a nun like this?.........Healthcare? I don't think we will have to worry about healthcare soon enough.....they didn't worry about it in WWII in the deathcamp's.

Because perhaps the next step is imprisonment or worse for those of us who continue to speak against the present administration and this proposed law.

Ted Kennedy (may he rest in peace); Sebelius; Pelosi, and the list goes on.....it was more "politically correct" to hide behind the excuses you chose to not speak out against these disgraceful Catholics.

No one wants to say, "Hey, the King isn't wearing beautiful clothes...the King is naked!" But I say it because these politicians chose to live in the spotlight...so yes...we have the right to make a judgement....because they themselves have publicly gone on record as to what their position is on this topic.

I applaud, as do all in the Marian prayer groups, those priests who have tried to teach from the pulpit but got punished because it upset the flock, the lukewarm, the ignorant, the same ones who pick and choose what they want to believe about Catholicism.

And who do these people who get upset go to? The Bishops. So for the Bishops and priests who have tried to teach, you are being prayed for and supported in many prayer groups I am sure. But again, it has not been enough if the majority of Catholics voted for Obama. And statistics say this is a true fact.

Renewal of the Catholic Church will not come by the false ecumenism that some would have us accept. Renewal of the Catholic Church will come when we have priests, nuns and religious who are not afraid to take a stand for the true teachings of the church, preach it and shout it from the rooftops, even unto death for ALL THE TRUTHS OF THE FAITH.

It is clear from the good priests who were not afraid to preach the TRUTH who have fallen (innocently) to false accusations that the agenda has been to keep the truth from being taught and proclaimed to the people, as the priests are banished and punished for doing nothing less than what God expects from them.

And yes...there ARE cardinals, bishops and priests who want to destroy the church from within. Open your eyes and hearts brothers and sisters.....pray for the good cardinals, bishops and priests who may find themselves having to depend on the laity for their care because of the "laws"...., which are just ways for the evil plots of the anti-christ's attempts to extinguish Catholicism, the "creme de la creme" of Christianity from this world.

Make no mistake the devil does exist. And even HE knows the truth......because he does not have black fellowship services; he does not have black worship services.....he mocks God with black "masses".....and delights when infiltrators take the consecrated hosts out of the church to commit horrible sacrileges.

I do not care what "list" I am on...and I know I am. I do not care when they come for me......because no one and nothing will harm me, until that appointed time known only to God, when my time is up.

Until that time I will shout from the rooftops all that the Spirit of the Living God prompts me to write.
God have mercy on us all.
+
Brothers and Sisters in Christ Jesus, do not fear!

Be joyful as we wait for the events proclaimed and pointed to down through the ages to come to pass, as the "signs of the times" indicate we are clearly on that point of having them fulfilled.

God did not have you become "believers" of the faith and to sign up to be in Our Lady's Army to cower in fear! No.....he has given us all that we need to stand firm against the tactics of the devil.

EPHESIANS 6:[11]
Put you on the armour of God, that you may be able to stand against the deceits of the devil.
[12]For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood; but against principalities and power, against the rulers of the world of this darkness, against the spirits of wickedness in the high places.
[13]Therefore take unto you the armour of God, that you may be able to resist in the evil day, and to stand in all things perfect.
[14]Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of justice, [15]And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace:

[16] In all things taking the shield of faith, wherewith you may be able to extinguish all the fiery darts of the most wicked one. [17] And take unto you the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit (which is the word of God). [18] By all prayer and supplication praying at all times in the spirit; and in the same watching with all instance and supplication for all the saints: [19] And for me, that speech may be given me, that I may open my mouth with confidence, to make known the mystery of the gospel. [20] For which I am an ambassador in a chain, so that therein I may be bold to speak according as I ought.

So from the very Word of God, we have been given the armor and Our Lady has added 2 more POWERFUL weapons to our arsenal. The Rosary and the Scapular...wear them, pray them....do not be caught without them.....

Get the understanding in your spirits...not your minds.....to the power and authority of the name of JESUS to overcome ALL the attacks of the evil one. There has been given the following as an example of what I am trying to share:

The crossing guard holds up a sign with the word STOP. And we know that authority. It is not the sign itself that stops semi trucks and large vehicles and cars....no. It is the authority behind the word STOP. So too the authority behind the name of JESUS must be in our spirits. So that we will never fear the attacks of the evil one.

The only ones who fear the devil when things start to go bump in the night are the ones who have always believed he does not exist. The only ones who know he is nothing are the ones who pray and read and believe that ALL THINGS ARE SUBJECT TO THE POWER AND AUTHORITY OF GOD. AND FROM THE WRITINGS OF THE SAINTS WE KNOW, THE DEVIL FEARS NOT ONLY JESUS AND HIS NAME, BUT HE HATES OUR LADY, THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY, WHO ALSO HAS POWER OVER HIM...........PERIOD. NO DEBATE. JUST TRUTH.
+++
WATCH FOR THIS MOVIE..."CRISTIADA"

Cristiada Movie Trailer (HD)
Plot Summary: "Cristiada," centered on the 1926-29 Cristeros war, touched off by a rebellion over the Mexican government's 1917 attempt to remove the influence of the Catholic Church and secularize the country.
SOUND FAMILIAR TO WHAT IS GOING ON NOW?

This movie perhaps reminds us of what we may suffer and MUST be ready to suffer for the Catholic faith.
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Living a sacramental life means that we have NOTHING to fear...that we are ready for the battle at all times, and that in our daily lives everything we do is a prayer if we offer it up as such to God and Our Lady. And yes, it means we share in the sufferings of the Cross of Christ.

Stay in a state of grace! Go to confession! Receive the Eucharist! Then nothing can come against you if you are protected by the TRUTH of GOD and the MANTLE OF THE BLESSED VIRGIN MARY.....VIVA CRISTO REY!! VIVA NUESTRA SENORA DE GUADALUPE!

Let us continue to pray for Holy Mother Church, for the priests, nuns and religious, for the Divine Will of God to reign and the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary to be a reality very soon! Onward Christian Soldiers!

Until Next Time,
Love in the Two Hearts,
Sadie