Saturday, February 28, 2015

7 shocking quotes by Planned Parenthood’s founder


7 shocking quotes by Planned Parenthood’s founder

 
As the founder of America’s largest abortion chain, Margaret Sanger’s ideology for Planned Parenthood was cemented in eugenics, the belief and practice that aims to eliminate certain groups of people.

>>> Read more now

Viewers react to video showing Planned Parenthood accepting donations to abort black babies

What does Planned Parenthood do when it is offered money to eliminate the number of African-Americans through abortion? Live Action’s latest investigative release probes the abortion giant and its readiness to bankroll racism inside facility walls.

>>> Read more now

Baby Carson was saved from abortion after his grandmother begged his mom to choose life

Laurie Burk’s life changed at 19 when she had an abortion. But that abortion was also a turning point for the life of her daughter. And today she is a grandmother of a child that almost wasn't born.

>> Read more now

Nurse who assisted in abortions now pro-life, opposes abortion

"After the second abortion I began changing my own thoughts about abortions and after a few more I could no longer participate.   After several more years, my faith began to grow and with that my guilt increased. I spoke with a therapist and my parish priest. I asked for God’s forgiveness, but it took a while before I could let go of my guilt.  Now I want to do what I can to stop abortions."

>>> Read more now

Black lives are eradicated thanks to the lie that abortion’s an answer to poverty

In honor of Black History Month, I want to share a significant story from my personal history.  Before I was born, my mother, overwhelmed by pressures, went to a hospital to abort me. Although I know her story of walking out on the doctor,  I just learned the location of the scheduled abortion. I had an appointment to die at Mount Sinai Hospital in Hartford, Connecticut.

>>> Read more now

Kansas Senate advances “dismemberment” abortion ban

The Kansas Senate has approved a measure that would outlaw dilation and evacuation abortion procedures, usually done for second trimester abortions. In Kansas, this will affect about 8% of abortions. The bill redefines these abortions as “dismemberment” abortions.

> Read article

Planned Parenthood says #BlackLivesMatter, but it does something entirely different

Abortion is nothing less than a genocide – a systematic, deliberate killing – of a group of innocent people. And this group just so happens to include a disproportionate number of Black Americans.

> Read article

Website launches interactive ‘choose your own abortion adventure’ game

The “game” is obviously stacked against keeping the baby.

All of the scenarios indicate that having an abortion as quickly as possible — or even better, taking the morning after pill — is the best decision a woman in this situation could take.

> Read article

5 pro-life training videos you should watch

These videos will also enable you to talk a friend or loved one through the basic pro-life position.

> Read article