Friday, March 9, 2018

Watch What Brought Me To Tears!





Dear Pro-life Friend,

On Tuesday, I traveled down to Louisiana to join Governor John Bel Edwards and First Lady Donna Edwards for the Red Carpet Premiere of the beautiful short documentary film I Lived on Parker Avenue made under the direction of our Louisiana affiliate. Here is a preview of the movie...
I Lived on Parker Avenue tells the story of David Scotton, his life, and his journey to meet his birth mother for the first time.  It will reinvigorate your appreciation of the beauty of adoption and the irreplaceable value of every human life.  I have to say I shed a few tears!

The good news is that you can watch I Lived on Parker Avenue RIGHT NOW. It was released last night FOR FREE online at www.ILivedOnParkerAve.com.

The film is only 30 minutes long, and you will not regret watching it!

Click here to watch I Lived on Parker Avenue.

Thanks,
Carol Tobias, President
National Right to Life


P.S. After you watch it, I hope you do what I am doing now and share it with your friends and family!