Monday, January 10, 2022

Reggie Named in LifeSiteNews’ “People of the Year for 2021” List!

 



Dear Friends,
I just found out that LifeSiteNews named me as one of their “People of the Year . . . Heroes of 2021 and leaders to watch in 2022. 
 I had no idea I was even being considered for this honor.  I feel all the more humbled by it because of the profound esteem with which I regard LifeSiteNews’ courageous reporting and unswerving commitment to truth.  In addition, it is somewhat daunting to be named on a relatively short list with people of whom I am in awe, such as Archbishop Carlo Vigano, Gov. Ron DeSantis, Dr. Robert Malone, Dr. Peter McCullough, and other major luminaries. 
Please read the article HERE.
 Here’s what they said about our work:
 As the president of Women’s Rights Without FrontiersReggie Littlejohn has spent years campaigning against forced abortion in China. In 2021 she spoke out against so-called vaccine passports and the implementation of a totalitarian, Communist China-style social credit system. Littlejohn’s firsthand knowledge of China’s surveillance tactics is an important tool in the fight against coronavirus tyranny.
I could not have done this without your prayers and support.  Together, we are having an impact!   

YES, I WANT TO HELP END GENDERCIDE AND FORCED ABORTION IN CHINA!

Your donation enables Women's Rights Without Frontiers to continue to be a voice for the voiceless women and children of China. This huge effort comes at a cost. We need your support. Please give as generously as you can. Every donation makes a difference!
722 Dulaney Valley Road Suite 325 | Towson, MD 21204 United States