Wednesday, April 12, 2023

LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report 4/12/2023

 



    
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report

Wednesday, April 12, 2023

 To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.

Top Stories
• 32,000 Babies Have Been Saved From Abortions Since Dobbs
• 19 States Tell Appeals Court to Block Abortion Pill That Kills Babies and Injures Women
• Doctors’ Group: Abortion Pill is a “Dangerous Drug” That “Should Never Have Been Approved”
• Pro-Life Senator Tim Scott Launches Exploratory Committee for 2024 Presidential Bid

More Pro-Life News
•
 I Did Hundreds of Abortions, But Now I’m a Pro-Life Doctor
• Joe Biden Wants to Protect Abortion Records, But Not Unborn Babies
• Republicans Ask Appeals Court to Uphold Judge’s Ruling Blocking Dangerous Abortion Pill Nationwide
• WATCH: Pro-Life Guest Explains to Joy Reid How Human Life Begins at Conception
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories

Doctors’ Group: Abortion Pill is a “Dangerous Drug” That “Should Never Have Been Approved”

Pro-Life Senator Tim Scott Launches Exploratory Committee for 2024 Presidential Bid



I Did Hundreds of Abortions, But Now I’m a Pro-Life Doctor