Sunday, August 15, 2010

From Mark Mallett: Weather

Weather


IN my 1997 television documentary, What in the World is Going On?, a Canadian weather analyst spoke about the bizarre extremes in weather. Thirteen years later, those extremes continue with this year being more pronounced than ever.
In prayer, I sensed the Father say,
Do not doubt that I am speaking through the weather. Am I not the Lord of sun, snow, rain, and wind? All pour forth from my storehouse. But man himself can inhibit My natural order. Man himself can interfere with divine providence. Hence, I have forewarned from of old the "natural disasters" that would come because of man's sin—because man himself would wreck the world that I created. Heaven itself is weeping at the awful sight: the power of man that strikes at the earth's very foundations… The Divine Order has been interrupted and chaos and horror will follow man because he has left open the door to the spirit of death("Abaddon"; cf. Rev 9:11) Who can close the door but My Son? When the world cries out for Jesus, then He will come .Until then, death will be the companion of earth's inhabitants. I grieve. Death is not my plan, but life. Come back to Me My children… come back to Me.

Read more… »

PUBLISHED IN: DAILY JOURNALSIGNS | ON AUGUST 14TH, 2010 | 1 COMMENT »