Thursday, January 26, 2012

'Today, I returned to the clinic where I aborted my babies'

LifeSiteNews.com

Thursday, January 26, 2012

Donate to LifeSite - Subscribe to LifeSite Daily News - Send us News Tips

Click here to View Full Text, With Photos, of all Today's Stories On One Page

Dear readers,

Yesterday Kelly Clinger, a performer and former backup singer for pop star Britney Spears, returned to the abortion clinic where she aborted her babies 12 years ago.

Today we bring you her powerful reflections on the experience. Please share this story with your friends and family.

Sincerely,
John Jalsevac
Assistant Editor

Today, I returned to the abortion clinic where I aborted my babies 12 years ago

Kelly Clinger Thu Jan 26 10:08 EST Opinion

As I pulled into a parking spot, I sat in the car for a minute and closed my eyes. And suddenly I remembered it all.


U.S. Office

LifeSiteNews.com, Inc.
4 Family Life Lane
Front Royal, VA 22630
USA

Canada Office

LifeSiteNews.com
104 Bond St, third floor
Toronto, Ontario M5B1X9

Copyright (C) 2010 LifeSiteNews.com All rights reserved.

Legal Information - Privacy Policy - Contact