Monday, August 7, 2023

LifeNews: Judge Labels Illinois Law Trying to Shut Down Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers as “Stupid”

 


 



Judge Labels Illinois Law Trying to Shut Down Pro-Life Pregnancy Centers as “Stupid”


   
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report

Monday, August 7, 2023

 To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.

Top Stories
• Biden Issues Mandate Trying to Force Every Employer in America to Fund Abortions
• Ohio Must Vote for Issue 1 to Stop Unlimited Abortions Up to Birth
• Ron DeSantis: As President I Will “End Abortion Tourism” and Make Sure “Dobbs is Not Overturned”
• Presbyterian Pastor Defends Killing Two Babies in Abortions: “I Felt God’s Presence With Me”

More Pro-Life News
•
NBC Reporter Lies, Falsely Claims Democrats Don’t Support Abortions Up to Birth
• Donald Trump Says Bogus Charges are “Election Interference,” Asks Supreme Court to Dismiss Them
• Baby Born 16 Weeks Early With Hole in His Heart Finally Heads Home, He’s a “Little Fighter”
• Ohio Should Vote for Issue 1 to Save Its Constitution, Protect Babies From Abortion

• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories

Ron DeSantis: As President I Will “End Abortion Tourism” and Make Sure “Dobbs is Not Overturned”

Presbyterian Pastor Defends Killing Two Babies in Abortions: “I Felt God’s Presence With Me”


NBC Reporter Lies, Falsely Claims Democrats Don’t Support Abortions Up to Birth