LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, July 13, 2020
|To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• President Donald Trump Finalizes Rule Confirming Abortion is Not a Human Right
• Tennessee Governor Bill Lee Signs Bill to Ban Abortions After Baby’s Heart Begins Beating
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Launches New Ad Campaign: “We Need” Joe Biden
• NBC Host Falsely Claims: President Trump is “Not Concerned” With Americans Dying From Coronavirus
More Pro-Life News
• Congressman Wants Smithsonian to Remove Bust of Racist Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger
• Judge Strikes Down Trump Rule Protecting Americans From Funding Abortions Under Obamacare
• Obama Judge Overturns Georgia Law Banning Abortions When Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• Planned Parenthood Gets Judge to Block Tennessee Abortion Ban 45 Minutes After It Becomes Law
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
A U.S. Congressman joined pro-life advocates this week in calling on the Smithsonian to remove Planned Parenthood founder Margaret Sanger’s statue from a place of honor in the National Portrait Gallery.
A federal judge nominated by President Barack Obama has overturned a Georgia state law banning abortions after a legal challenge from the billion-dollar abortion industry.