LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, October 31, 2019
|To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Catholic Priest Denies Joe Biden Communion Because He’s Pro-Abortion
• Democrats Want to Impeach President Donald Trump Because He’s a Pro-Life Champion on Abortion
• Judge Blocks Alabama Pro-Life Law Banning Abortions, Protecting Unborn Babies
• Judge Allows Nicholas Sandmann’s Lawsuit Against Washington Post to Move Forward
More Pro-Life News
• Massachusetts Bill Would Legalize Abortions Up to Birth, Allow Infanticide
• Michigan Democrat Gov. Gretchen Whitmer Unveils Bill to Legalize Abortions Up to Birth
• Pro-Life Pastor Kicked Out of Portland, Oregon Park Sues for His Free Speech Rights
• Netflix Promotes Alyssa Milano’s Pro-Abortion Agenda
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
A federal judge granted a small victory Monday to Covington Catholic High School student Nicholas Sandmann in his defamation lawsuit against The Washington Post.
Massachusetts abortion activists upped the pressure this week on state lawmakers to pass a bill legalizing abortions for basically any reason up to birth.
A pro-life pastor who was kicked out of a Portland, Oregon park is suing the city for violating his free speech rights.
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.