LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, June 30, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Judge Blocks Indiana Law Banning Abortions on Babies With Down Syndrome
• Planned Parenthood Will Try to Overturn Pro-Life Laws Nationwide After Supreme Court Ruling
• 9,000 Babies Were Saved From Abortions Under Texas Law Supreme Court Just Struck Down
More Pro-Life News• College Professor Claims Being Pro-Life on Abortion is a Form of “Assault” Along With Rape
• Planned Parenthood Sold Baby Body Parts Before the Baby Was Even Aborted• UN Honors Planned Parenthood Abortion Activist With Population Award
• New Poll Finds Just 17% of Millennials Have the Same Pro-Abortion Views as Hillary Clinton
• Nebraska Pro-Life Group Supports Donald Trump for President: The Supreme Court Matters
• Shocking UK Figures Show Thousands of Women Having at Least Four Abortions
• New Jersey Legislature Passes Bill Funding Planned Parenthood, Blocks Pro-Lifer From Testifying
• Officers Find Instruments Covered in Blood and Human Tissue After Abortionist Pulled Over
• Democrat Wants to Repeal Pro-Life Laws Passed After Kermit Gosnell Snipped Babies’ Necks
• Ireland: Politician Mick Wallace Proposes Bill to Legalize Abortions on Disabled Babies
• These Pro-Life People Were Just Denied Free Speech Outside the Local Abortion Clinic
• New Pro-Life Law Going Into Effect in Tennessee Thanks to Governor Bill Haslam
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump today condemned the decision the Supreme Court handed down on Monday.
An Indiana judge has sided with Planned Parenthood in the abortion company’s request to block a new Indiana law that made it the second state int he nation to ban abortions on babies with Down syndrome.
Planned Parenthood is wasting no time attacking state abortion clinic regulations across the nation after the U.S. Supreme Court overturned a Texas abortion law on Monday.
When the Supreme Court partly overturned Texas’ pro-life law protecting women and unborn childcare from unsafe abortion clinics that couldn’t follow the same health and safety standards as legitimate outpatient surgical clinics, pro-life advocates knew the law had been saving unborn babies from abortions.
Piles upon piles of documents have been coming out of a Congressional investigation of the abortion industry and its trafficking of aborted babies’ body parts.
It was only a matter of time until far-left college communities started openly labeling the pro-life position as hostile.
And that’s something Donald Trump’s new Evangelical Advisory Board noted in a statement it issued condemning the decision.
Abortion on demand, throughout pregnancy, without any limits. That’s the radical view Hillary Clinton holds. But new polling data shows just 17 percent of millennials have the same views on abortion as the Democratic presidential candidate.