LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, June 30, 2014
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Supreme Court Rules Obama Admin Cant Make Hobby Lobby Obey Pro-Abortion HHS Mandate
• Obama Wants to Force Americans to Pay for Abortion-Causing Drugs Since He Cant Force Hobby Lobby
• Hobby Lobby in Pictures: Americans Cheer and Thank God After SCOTUS Victory
• Pro-Abortion Activists Threaten to Burn Down Hobby Lobby Stores After SCOTUS Ruling
More Pro-Life News• EWTN Wins Big Pro-Life Victory Against HHS Mandate on Heels of Hobby Lobby Decision
• Bobby Jindal Punks Obama on Hobby Lobby: Hes Googling Can an Executive Order Override Supreme Court?
• Kathleen Sebelius Totally Silent on Hobby Lobby Decision Bearing Her Name
• Justina Pelletier: No One Should Be Put Through That No One
• Gosnell Worker Who Said Baby Jumped When I Snipped Her Neck in Abortion Heads to Prison
• Judge Upholds Ohios Decision Ordering Martin Haskells Late-Term Abortion Biz Closed
• New Poll: 58% of Americans Agree All Or Most Abortions Should be Banned
• Baby Delivered at 25 Weeks After Mom Was Shot and Killed Goes Home, Born as Mom Took Her Last Breath
• Planned Parenthood Gives Clinic Award for Killing More Babies in Abortions
• Euthanasia Activists Want Nursing Homes to Starve Patients to Death
• Asheville, North Carolina Abortion Clinic Closes Down For Good
• Activists: Fish Feel Pain So Protect Them; But Ignore Babies Who Feel Pain in Abortions
• 10 Truths I Learned About Planned Parenthood at the National Right to Life Convention
The Obama administration was attempting to make Hobby Lobby and thousands of pro-life businesses and organizations comply with the HHS mandate that compels religious companies to pay for birth control and abortion-causing drugs for their employees. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Obama Wants to Force Americans to Pay for Abortion-Causing Drugs Since He Cant Force Hobby LobbySo just how is the Obama administration spinning the Supreme Courts decision today that dealt it a devastating blow? Now that President Barcack Obama cant force Hobby Lobby and other companies and businesses to pay for abortion-causing drugs, hes wanting to force Americans to pay for birth control and very early drugs that may cause abortions.
The White House has quickly converted the Supreme Courts Hobby Lobby decision into a campaign-trail wedge issue, by calling on Congress to continue providing abortion-related drugs to a small number of women who work for Catholic employers. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Pro-Abortion Activists Threaten to Burn Down Hobby Lobby Stores After SCOTUS RulingThe Supreme Court has ruled on behalf of Hobby Lobby against ObamaCare mandating them to pay for at least four drugs they deem abortive which would violate their religious freedoms! According to experts, the 5 to 4 decision applies to closely-held corporations.
The Catholic television network is asking the courts to stop the Obama administration from enforcing the mandate against it while its own lawsuit continues. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Justina Pelletier: No One Should Be Put Through That No One Justina Pelletier, the teenager at the heart of a controversial case of whether or not government can take away children from their parents and make their medical decisions for them, has spoken out now that a judge has allowed her to return home safely with her parents and family. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event in 2014? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Asheville, North Carolina Abortion Clinic Closes Down For Good On the same day as the wonderful news came of the Supreme Court ruling in favor of pro-life free speech rights outside of abortion facilities, Ashevilles only abortion clinic, Femcare, announced that it is shutting down on Saturday. http://www.lifenews.com/2014/
Activists: Fish Feel Pain So Protect Them; But Ignore Babies Who Feel Pain in Abortions Animal activists continually try to corral the acceptable methods and use of animals. Sometimes this is great.http://www.lifenews.com/