LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, August 31, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Actor Don Cheadle Calls Donald Trump a “POS,” Says He Should “Die In A Grease Fire”
• Catholic Archbishop: “Why are Only a Few Speaking Against Abortion? It’s Also a Form of Murder”
• Hillary Clinton Defended Partial-Birth Abortions, Opposed “Criminalizing a Medical Procedure”
More Pro-Life News• Amazing Pictures Show Abortion Clinic Demolished, Will be Replaced by Memorial to the Unborn
• Planned Parenthood Hires KKK Supporter as Contractor to Build New Abortion Clinic• “I Want You to Adopt Me!” Heartwarming Moment When Girl Gives Her Stepdad Adoption Papers
• 98% of Pregnant Women Infected With Zika Give Birth to a Healthy Baby, Abortion’s Unnecessary
• Freia David Has Down Syndrome And Just Retired From Her Job at McDonalds After 32 Years
• Pro-Lifers to Protest Concert by Singer Sia and Actress Leslie Jones to Promote Abortions
• Amazing But True: Many People Still Don’t Know How Pro-Abortion Hillary Clinton Is
• Pro-Life Group Priests for Life Still Fighting to Stop Obama From Making It Obey HHS Mandate
• Bill Banning Videos Exposing Planned Parenthood is So Bad the Los Angeles Times Opposes It
• New Study Shows Netherlands Euthanizing People With Depression, Eating Disorders and Autism
• Glorifying Death: Don’t Make Heroes Out of Doctors Who Kill Patients in Assisted Suicide
• Pro-Life Student Group Wins Battle Against University Discrimination That Denied Its Club Status
Pro-life leaders looking into an abortion-related death have confirmed that Cree Erwin, 24, of Battle Creek, Michigan, received an abortion at the Planned Parenthood facility in Kalamazoo on June 30, 2016.
Actor Don Cheadle is facing criticism after he posted a vile series of tweets wishing for the death of Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.
In response to a deluge of murders in the Philippines, Manila Catholic Archbishop Luis Antonio Cardinal Tagle recently reminded Catholics that they should mourn the innocent lives lost to abortion, too.
Hillary Clinton once claimed that she, like her husband, wanted abortion to be “safe, legal and rare.” But did she really?
In a conversation on the public sidewalk in front of the new Planned Parenthood abortion clinic, the plumbing contractor tells Rev. Mahoney that he supports the KKK.
A 22-year-old Florida woman gave her stepfather a birthday gift that he will never forget on July 31.
Right now in the U.S., the Centers for Disease Control knows of almost 600 women who are pregnant and have the Zika virus.