LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, June 29, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• President Donald Trump Will Announce Supreme Court Pick July 9. Narrows List to 5, Including Two Women
• Abortion Activist: Pro-Life Supreme Court Would Force Women to Give Birth and Take Their Kids Away
• “Pro-Life” Democrat Sen. Bob Casey Rejects a Pro-Life Supreme Court Nominee to Replace Kennedy
• Abortion Activists Go Bonkers After Kennedy Retirement, Threaten to “Use a Coat-Hanger Like Our Grandmother Did”
More Pro-Life News
• Jahi McMath Dies, Years After Doctors Called Her “Brain Dead” and Refused to Treat Her
• Supreme Court Rejects Baltimore Law Forcing Pregnancy Centers to Promote Abortions
• When the 26-Week Abortion Failed the Abortionist Left Her for Dead. But She Survived
• Hospital’s Killing 450 in Massive Euthanasia Campaign Shows What’s Wrong With Assisted Suicide
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Pro-Abortion Republicans Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins Needed to Confirm Next Supreme Court Nominee
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.