Tuesday, April 30, 2019
LifeNews: The North Carolina Senate has voted to override Gov. Roy Cooper’s veto of a bill to protect newborn babies from infanticide.
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, April 30, 2019
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Nancy Pelosi and Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide For 34th Time, Refuse Care for Babies Born Alive
• Joe Biden Wants to “Make America Moral Again,” But He Supports Abortions Up to Birth
• North Carolina Senate Votes to Override Governor’s Veto of Bill to Stop Infanticide
• Alabama House Passes Bill Banning Abortion, Would Make Killing Unborn Babies a Felony
More Pro-Life News
• Late-Term Abortions Outnumber Homicides in New York City 1,485 to 352
• Democrat Leader Defends Infanticide: It’s “Selfish” to Let a Disabled Baby Live “Just for the Sake of Living”
• Democrats File Bill to Overturn Trump’s Pro-Life Rule, Force Americans to Fund Planned Parenthood
• Louisiana Senate Committee Passes Bill Banning Abortions When Unborn Baby’s Heartbeat Begins
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
PLEASE HELP LIFENEWS WITH OUR SPRING FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN. HELP US RAISE $50,000 FOR OUR PRO-LIFE MISSION!
Nancy Pelosi and Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide For 34th Time, Refuse Care for Babies Born AliveNancy Pelosi and House Democrats continue to refuse a request to allow a vote on the Born Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act, legislation that would stop infanticide and provide medical care and treatment for babies who survive abortions. Click to Read at LifeNews.com
MORE PRO-LIFE NEWS FROM TODAY
Wisconsin Gov: It’s “Blasphemy” to Say Babies are Dying in Infanticide, Will Veto Anti-Infanticide Bill
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Texas Committee Passes Bill to Overturn Rule Allowing Hospitals to Euthanize Patients After 10-Day Notification
Reforming Texas’s “Ten Day Rule:” Texas Hospitals Should Not Intentionally End the Lives of Their Patients
Nancy Pelosi and Democrats Block Bill to Stop Infanticide For 33rd Time, Refuse Care for Babies Born Alive
Monday, April 29, 2019