Tuesday, March 31, 2020
|To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Appeals Court Allows Texas to Ban Abortions, Saving Babies and Helping Coronavirus Patients
• Indiana Governor Bans Killing Babies in Abortions to Save Medical Resources to Fight Coronavirus
• West Virginia Gov Bans Killing Babies in Abortions to Save Medical Resources to Fight Coronavirus
• Seven Christians Arrested for Praying Outside Abortion Center, Trying to Save Babies
More Pro-Life News
• “Pro-Life” Wyoming Governor Defends Vetoing Bill to Care for Babies Who Survive Abortions
• 21 Democrat AGs Demand Trump Allow Killing More Babies in Abortions During Coronavirus
• Abortion Clinic Kills Babies From Multiple States, Potentially Exposes Coronavirus Nationwide
• 15 Years Ago Terri Schiavo Died After They Starved Her to Death for 13 Days. We Will Never Forget Her
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Wyoming Gov. Mark Gordon defended his decision Friday to veto a bill that would have ensured babies who survive abortions receive basic medical care.
Bedlam broke out at a Wichita, Kansas, abortion facility as one man was arrested for stealing property from a pro-life leader Mark Gietzen, and another police report was filed when the clinic security guard gave him a bag of vomit from a sick woman who was inside the very busy Trust Women abortion business.