LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, December 12, 2019
|To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pro-Life Group Gives President Donald Trump Award for Standing Against Abortion
• Meet The “Conservative Squad” of Pro-Life Women Taking on Ocasio-Cortez and the Socialists
• President Trump Has Put 169 Conservative Judges on Federal Courts: “Promises Made, Promises Kept”
• Trump Administration Slams WHO for Promoting Killing Babies in Do-It-Yourself Abortions
More Pro-Life News
• Scientists Create Monkey-Pig Hybrids for Human Organ Transplants in Controversial Research
• City Passes Pro-Life Resolution Declaring “Every Human Being is Unique and Precious to God”
• Doctors Told Mom to Abort Baby With Terminal Condition, She Refused and Her Daughter is Healthy
• Doctors in Ireland Refuse to Kill Babies in Abortion, New Study Shows
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
---> Please support LifeNews.com with an end-of-year donation to help us speak for the unborn!
Scientists announced this week that they successfully created the first monkey-pig hybrid, in a controversial research project teeming with ethical issues and concerning questions.
An Australian mom went into labor last week, thinking that she may have only a few hours to hold her newborn daughter.