Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What If?

I was getting my thoughts together about what is happening to America last night, especially about the mandate for Euthanasia that was passed in Washington and I wrote this:

This country is on a down-ward spiral, just as it was in Nazi Germany not so many years ago! The doctors started the same way, with Euthanasia and abortion. It grew into the holocaust where millions of innocent people were slaughtered in the name of the master race and a leader caller Hitler. History repeats itself because no one bothers to learn the truth about it or it is propagandized as something else i.e. mercy killing, weeding out the undesirables, a perfect society free of disease, and of course material goods for everyone! Soon we will see the killing of the elderly; the mentally ill; those with incurable diseases, etc. Many of those who voted for this measure came from so called Christians who will have to answer on their personal Judgment Day for being an accomplice to murder. Murder of the unborn and murder of those who they say are a burden to society.
May God have mercy on this Country and on us!

Just before I posted these thoughts on my blogs, I received this email from my friend Mark Mallett. It sums up all I have to say and is an important read! 






M A R K  M A L L E T T


–––S P I R I T U A L  F O O D  F O R  T H O U G H T–––





What If?


Obama Supporters after the election

 

SO, what if Obama begins to bring stability to the world? What if foreign tensions began to ease? What if the war in Iraq seems to conclude? What if racial tensions ease? What if the stock markets begin to appear more stable? What if there appears to be a new peace in the world?

Then I would tell you it is a false peace. For there can be no real and lasting peace when death in the womb is enshrined as a universal "right."

Read more… »









All Mark's writings can be found at:  Spiritual Food For Thought

Listen to Mark's music on his official website:  www.markmallett.com