Tuesday, June 13, 2023

LifeNews: AMA Rejects Resolution to Care for Babies Who Survive Abortions

 

 


[blogspot.com image]

Woman Killed Her 33-Week-Old Unborn Baby With the Abortion Pill


   
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report

Tuesday, June 13 2023

 To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.

Top Stories
• AMA Rejects Resolution to Care for Babies Who Survive Abortions
• J.D. Vance Blocks Biden Nominees, Says Merrick Garland Targeting Pro-Life Americans
• Mike Pence: “I’m Pro-Life and I Don’t Apologize For It”
• Woman Killed Her 33-Week-Old Unborn Baby With the Abortion Pill

More Pro-Life News
•
Pro-Life Senator Tommy Tuberville Won’t Back Down, Stands Strong Against Pentagon’s Abortion Funding
• Chris Christie Opposes Federal Law Protecting Babies From Abortions
• Republicans Can Win on Abortion — Here’s How
• Pro-Life Republicans Have Good Chance of Capturing Senate in 2024 Election
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories

Mike Pence: “I’m Pro-Life and I Don’t Apologize For It”

Woman Killed Her 33-Week-Old Unborn Baby With the Abortion Pill


Pro-Life Senator Tommy Tuberville Won’t Back Down, Stands Strong Against Pentagon’s Abortion Funding