Friday, January 19, 2024

LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report Friday, January 19, 2024

 


 

   
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report

Friday, January 19, 2024

 To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.

Top Stories
• 100,000 Pro-Life Americans March for Life Today Because They Support Women and Children
• Michigan Coach Jim Harbaugh: “There’s Really No Rights Unless You Have the Right to Life”
• 140 Abortion Businesses Have Been Closed Since Roe v. Wade Was Overturned
• New Poll Shows Young Americans are Becoming More Pro-Life, Voters 18-40 Want More Abortion Limits

More Pro-Life News
•
As an OGBYN I Can Confirm Pregnant Women Need Help and Support, Not Abortion
• Over 6,000 People Pack Catholic Church to Pray Against Abortion
• I’ve Been an OBGYN for 30 Years and Delivered Over 5,000 Babies. I Know Women Don’t Need Abortion
• Ron DeSantis: Standing Against Abortion is the “Right Thing to Do”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories

140 Abortion Businesses Have Been Closed Since Roe v. Wade Was Overturned

New Poll Shows Young Americans are Becoming More Pro-Life, Voters 18-40 Want More Abortion Limits


 

As an OGBYN I Can Confirm Pregnant Women Need Help and Support, Not Abortion

Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact news@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.