Friday, November 6, 2009

Judie Brown: "Scientific fraud: ruminations on duplicity and its consequences"



 

Judie Brown

Judie Brown
November 6, 2009

Over the past nearly 16 years, I have learned an awful lot about certain subjects that were never high on my hit parade before getting involved in the pro-life movement. But since wonders never cease, this process of being educated and immediately horrified continues. To put this in the proper perspective, let's just say that when I first learned that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration had lied about how the birth control pill worked, way back in the mid-1970s, I was incredulous. It never occurred to me that a public official or government agency would deny the facts by simply not mentioning them. Boy, was I naïve!


To read the article, click here:
http://www.renewamerica.com/columns/brown/091106