Wednesday, November 1, 2023

LifeNews: Texas Abortions Drop to Almost 0, Saving Over 5,000 Babies Per Month

 


 
   
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report

Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.

Top Stories
• Texas Abortions Drop to Almost 0, Saving Over 5,000 Babies Per Month
• House Speaker Mike Johnson Slams FBI for Targeting Pro-Life Americans
• Doctor Confirms Abortion Kills Unborn Children and Hurts Women
• Speaker Mike Johnson Doesn’t Apologize for Being a Christian: “It’s Who I Am, It’s How I Think”

More Pro-Life News
•
Abortion Activist Says You’re a “Racist” if You’re Pro-Life
• Issue 1 Would Endanger Parental Rights on Abortion and Sex Changes. Vote NO
• Florida AG Ashley Moody Asks Court to Reject Ballot Measure for Abortions Up to Birth
• Ohio Abortion Clinic Sends Another Woman to ER After Botched Abortion
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories

Doctor Confirms Abortion Kills Unborn Children and Hurts Women

Speaker Mike Johnson Doesn’t Apologize for Being a Christian: “It’s Who I Am, It’s How I Think”


 

Abortion Activist Says You’re a “Racist” if You’re Pro-Life

Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact news@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.

Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact news@lifenews.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.