LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, August 3, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pro-Abortion Bullies Target Pro-Life Teen With Cancer: “Cancer is Giving Your Mom a Late-Term Abortion”
• Trump Admin Fights Back, Wants Judge to Toss Lawsuits So it Can Defund Planned Parenthood
• Man Threatens to Kill Pro-Life Members of Congress and Their Children
• Abortion Pill Has Killed 22 Women and Injured 2740 More, And That’s Just in the United States
More Pro-Life News
• Pro-Abortion Republicans Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski Still Undecided on Brett Kavanaugh
• Planned Parenthood Sterilized One-Third of Puerto Rican Women in Grisly Population Control Experiment
• Disabled Patient Euthanized Even Though Doctors Said He Wasn’t Dying
• Planned Parenthood Launches New Abortion Manifesto Calling Abortion a “Human Right”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Gov. Jay Inlsee Calls Trump Plan to Defund Planned Parenthood “Barbarous.” Killing Babies? Not So Much
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.