LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, August 12, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Woman Holds Euthanasia Party Before Killing Herself in an Assisted Suicide
• Cecile Richards: Vote for Hillary So Your Daughter Has the “Opportunity” to Abort Her Baby
• Hillary Clinton’s Pro-Abortion Extremism, in Her Own Words, in Just 57 Seconds
More Pro-Life News• Abortions Drop to Record Low in North Dakota as Almost 100 Babies Saved From Abortion
• “Assigning Human Attributes to Not-Yet-Human Embryos” Upsets Abortion Advocates• Archbishop Chaput: “Separation of Church And State Can Never Mean Christians Should be Silent”
• After Aborting Twins, She “Fights Depression and Anger to This Day”
• Mother Whose Infant Son Died Selflessly Donates 131 Gallons of Breast Milk
• Bobby Schindler: Things are Worse Now for Patients Than When Terri Schiavo Was Killed
• Breast Cancer Surgeon Angela Lanfranchi: The Abortion-Breast Cancer Link is Real
• Macy’s Fires Pregnant Employee Who Requested a Chair to Sit Down Periodically
• Nurse Let Baby Die Who Was Born Alive After an Abortion: “We Put It in a Basin and Wait”
• Unelected Judge Forces Ohio to Continue Funding Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Given Just 5 Years to Live, Woman’s Deadly Blood Cancer Treated With Her Own Cells
• Texas Sends $1.6 Million That Went to Planned Parenthood to Pro-Life Group to Help Women
• Canadian Bar Association Wants More Euthanasia
• Would Evan Bayh Make Indiana Taxpayers Fund Abortion On-Demand?
Top House Democrat Nancy Pelosi is no stranger to odd and ironic comments when it comes to abortion. Now, she is at it again.
A woman in California held a euthanasia party celebrating her decision to take her own life before becoming one of the first people under California’s assisted suicide law to kill herself with a lethal cocktail.
In the latest of what appears to be a never-ending series of news profiles lauding Planned Parenthood CEO Cecile Richards, STAT gave space to the leader of the abortion giant to campaign for her favorite presidential candidate, Hillary Clinton.
A couple of days ago Gary Bauer’s American Values Action PAC released a YouTube video that in a mere 57 seconds encapsulates why Hillary Clinton is.
Yet another state is seeing the number of abortions dropping to record lows.
I count on my trusty readers to alert me to stories that I would never have seen.
While Archbishop Chaput is writing specifically to Catholics, his admonition applies to members of all faiths.