LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Obama Admin Wants to Allow Scientists to Make Human-Animal Hybrids
• National Pro-Life Group Supports Donald Trump, Hillary Clinton a Pro-Abortion Extremist
• Martin Luther King Jr’s Niece Mourns Death of Black Woman From Botched Legal Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Conjoined Twins Were Given Just a 20% Chance at Survival, Now They’re Starting School
• HBO Program Televises Assisted Suicide: Woman Dies On Camera In Emmy-Nominated Series• George Soros Paid Left-Wing Groups to Silence Pope Francis on Abortion
• Texas Christian University Offers School Credit for Internship at Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Environmentalists Think the “Greatest Service to Mankind and Mother Earth is to Not Have Babies”
• Planned Parenthood Caught in Fraud Scandal, Overbilling State by Tens of Thousands of Dollars
• Woman Keeps Her Aborted Baby in a Jar for 25 Years
• Teen Was Gang-Raped and Then Forced to Abort Her Baby
• Think Churches Should Do More to Stop Abortion? This New Program Will Help
• Pro-Abortion Study Falsely Claims Abortion Pill is Perfectly Safe for Women
• Adult Stem Cells: The Best Kept Secret In Medicine
• Iowa Senate Candidate Patty Judge Wants You to Pay for Abortions
Utah Dr. Leah Torres spends most of her time working as a hospital OB-GYN, performing mammograms, prescribing birth control and examining women with high-risk pregnancies.
On August 4, 2016, the NIH announced that it will begin spending taxpayer dollars on the creation and manipulation of new beings whose very existence blurs the line between humans and animals.
The National Right to Life Committee PAC today issued it support for Donald Trump for president.
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.’s niece Alveda King recently postponed the launch of a new pro-life outreach to mourn the loss of a black mother and baby who died after an abortion.
Some call it assisted suicide. Others call it euthanasia. But to the media, it’s the “right to die.”
New leaked documents about billionaire George Soros are revealing how often his money is influencing abortion politics across the world.
A Lifeway Research study published late last year revealed close to 70% of women who have had abortion claimed to be of the Christian faith.