LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, September 19, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Poland Proposes New Law Banning All Abortions and Protecting Unborn Children
• Gloria Steinem Supports Abortion Because: “Forced Childbirth is the Single Biggest Cause of Global Warming”
• “Catholic” Tim Kaine: “I Believe Women Should Be Able to” Have an Abortion
More Pro-Life News• Christian College Changes Policy After Criticism for Kicking Out Pregnant Student
• Belgium Euthanizes its First Child Via Lethal Injection, Who Will be Targeted Next?• Masked Abortion Advocate Destroys Pro-Life Group’s Display, Threatens to Assault Pro-Lifer
• One Year After Planned Parenthood Was Exposed Selling Baby Parts, Have We Accomplished Anything?
• Thousands of People Flood the Streets of Berlin for the March for Life to Protest Abortion
• Pope Francis Visits Neonatal Unit and Hospice to Highlight Pro-Life Values at Both Ends of Life
• Groups Want United Nations to Create a Special Day to Celebrate Abortions
• Doctor Told Us to Abandon Our Child With a Cleft Lip: “You’re Young You’ll Have Other Kids”
• Here’s What “Bioethicists” are Promoting Nowadays: Infanticide, Organ Harvesting and Euthanasia
• Colorado Senate: Where do Darryl Glenn and Michael Bennet Stand on Abortion?
• Maryland Senate: Where do Kathy Szeliga and Chris Van Hollen Stand on Abortion?
The first child has died under a new law in Belgium allowing doctors to euthanize children.
The Polish Parliament is scheduled to consider a new bill this week that would provide more protections for unborn babies by banning all abortions.
“Forced childbirth is the single biggest cause of global warming,” Gloria Steinem said at a recent gala celebrating Planned Parenthood Greater Memphis Region’s 75th Anniversary.
Yesterday on Meet the Press, Democratic Vice Presidential pick Tim Kaine, attempted to make his pitch to Millennials by saying that they agree with Hillary Clinton and the Democratic platform on the big issues. One of the big issues is obviously abortion.
News stories about the first reported euthanasia death of a “child” in Belgium emphasize that this lethal injection case was an exceptional circumstance.
A shocking video taken on the campus of Ohio University shows an abortion activist wearing a mask who destroys a pro-life group’s display and threatened to assault the pro-life people behind it.
It’s hard to believe that it’s been a year now since the Center for Medical Progress’ videos exposing Planned Parenthood’s practices came to light.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.