LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, September 14, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Cardinal Dolan Rebukes “Catholics” for Choice: This Pro-Abortion Group is Not Catholic
• Hillary Clinton Has Moved From “Safe, Legal and Rare” to Forcing You to Pay For Abortions
• New Video Destroys the False Claim That Abortion is Just 3% of What Planned Parenthood Does
More Pro-Life News• Obama Admin Proposal Would Nullify Pro-Life State Laws That Defund Planned Parenthood
• Woman Bleeds Uncontrollably After Botched Abortion: “We Need an Ambulance Right Now!”• Archbishop Blasts “Catholics” for Choice Ad Saying Women Abort Their Babies “in Good Faith”
• Activist Says a “Right” to Abortion is Not Enough: Americans Must be Forced to Pay for Them
• Woman Shares Her Heartbreaking Abortion Regret and How She Has Been Restored Through Jesus
• When Will Abortion Advocates Stop Pretending Abortion Doesn’t Kill Children and Hurt Women?
• Don’t be Deceived: Pro-Abortion Group “Catholics for Choice” is Not Catholic
• Pro-Life Rallies Will be Held in All 50 States Demanding an End to Abortion
• Non-Invasive Prenatal Testing for Down’s Syndrome Just Another Pathway to Abortion
• North Carolina Senate: Where Do Richard Burr and Deborah Ross Stand on Abortion?
• Florida Senate: Where Do Marco Rubio and Patrick Murphy Stand on Abortion? • Nevada Senate: Where do Joe Heck and Catherine Cortez Masto Stand on Abortion?
Hillary Clinton’s vice presidential running mate Tim Kaine claims to be Catholic but the pro-abortion Democrat last night headlined a fundraiser for a pro-abortion group.
An abortion advocacy organization called “Catholics for Choice” (CFC) placed deceptive full-page newspaper ads in multiple cities on September 12 calling for taxpayer funding of abortion in the name of the Catholic faith.
Approximately 1 million abortions are performed in the United States each year, but that isn’t enough for Hillary Clinton and her allies in the abortion industry.
Live Action’s newest video project is exposing more of Planned Parenthood’s lies.
The Cherry Hill Women’s Center (CHWC) in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, has been the site of at least two confirmed medical emergencies in less than a year.
Catholic leaders in Texas and Minnesota blasted a new advertisement this week that urges Catholics to support abortion as a “Catholic social justice value.”
When a Texas abortion advocate addressed University of Texas Law students this week, she told them to support abortion as more than just “a right.”