LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, September 2, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Of 12,000 Women Infected With Zika, All Gave Birth to Healthy Baby. Women Don’t “Need” Abortion
• Woman Told She’d Never Have Kids Learns She is 8 Months Pregnant, Gives Birth Hours Later
• Amazing 4 Minute Video Celebrates Life From Infancy to Old Age
More Pro-Life News• These Incredibly Touching Photos Capture Baby’s First Moments After Birth
• Hobby Lobby CEO: Christians Will Lose Their Religious Freedom if Donald Trump Isn’t Elected• Abortion Activists Target Pro-Life Congresswoman Leading Investigation of Planned Parenthood
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Business Closes Illinois Clinic That Didn’t Get Enough Customers
• Bioethicists Sign “Consensus Statement” to Force Pro-Life Doctors to Promote Abortions
• Overpopulation is a Myth, Researchers Confirm World is “Suffering From a Shortage of Children”
• Woman’s In-Laws Pour Gas on Her and Try to Set Her on Fire Because She’s Having a Girl
• Abortion Center Security Guard Assaults Pro-Life Mom, Scares Her Children
• Court Won’t Stop Buffer Zone That Denies Pro-Life People Free Speech Outside Abortion Clinic
As the world watches Hillary Clinton clawing for the title of president, urging limitless abortion with full tax-funding, they will also see Mother Teresa being canonized Sunday.
All along I’ve felt somewhat suspect that the Zika virus is linked to microcephaly. The US Centers for Disease Control and the New England Journal of Medicine both concluded the link is there.
Brooke Williams was told that she would never have biological children after she had a brain tumor as a child.
As we have observed dozens and dozens of times, arguably the best way to reach the undecided is to show them the marvelous complexity of the unborn child through her developmental journey.
David Green knows first-hand how much Americans’ religious freedoms are in jeopardy.
Abortion activists don’t like politicians who try to hold the abortion industry accountable for its actions, which probably is why they have made U.S. Rep. Marsha Blackburn a key target.