LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• 100,000 People are Alive Today Because Pro-Life Ireland Prohibits Abortions
• Obama Wants to Force States to Fund Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz
• Abortion Activists Complain Young Women Aren’t Buying Hillary Clinton’s Abortion Agenda
More Pro-Life News• Woman Defends Aborting Her Baby: “I Didn’t Want to be a Mother, I Still Don’t”
• Disability Rights Groups Hope to Stop Terminally Ill Teen’s Plan to Kill Herself• Democrats Push Abortions of Disabled Babies From Zika Complaining They Cost “$10 Million Each”
• Texas Governor Greg Abbott to Receive Pro-Life “Courageous Defense of Life” Award
• Belgium and Netherlands are Euthanizing Mentally Ill Patients and Harvesting Their Organs
• Chile Senate Committee Approves Bill to Legalize Abortion as “Christian” Senator Votes Yes
• An Open Letter to Colin Kaepernick From a Black Pro-Lifer With a Surprising Message
• Disturbing Survey Finds Only 1 in 10 Pastors Have Preached on Pro-Life Issues Recently
• Mainstream Media Peddles Myth That Aborting Babies is Good for Women, Here’s the Truth
• Activists Spend $150K Trashing Marco Rubio After He Opposes Aborting Disabled Babies
• New Abortion Clinic in Oklahoma City Will Abort Babies Up to 24 Weeks Like This One
Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump and his pro-life running mate Mike Pence will address a major national pro-life conference this week.
The Pro Life Campaign today published an actuarial report estimating how many lives have been saved by the 8th Amendment.
If only the Obama administration would defend the nation as boldly as it defends Planned Parenthood.
Elect Hillary Clinton so more babies can be aborted.
A 14-year-old teen with spinal muscular atrophy needs intervention and support, not death, a group of disability rights advocates said this week.
Democratic lawmakers put a $10 million price tag on the lives of children born with disabilities linked to the Zika virus on Tuesday.
Texas Alliance for Life (TAL) will present Texas Governor Greg Abbott with their prestigious award for his “Courageous Defense of Life” at their 2016 Annual Benefit Dinner.