LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, June 4, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Supreme Court Throws Out Ruling Forcing Trump Admin to Help Illegal Immigrants Get Abortions
• Couple Blasts Catholic Priest Who May Not Mary Them Because They’re Pro-Abortion: “This is Discrimination”
• Bill Press Says Joy Behar Was Right: Vice President Mike Pence Is Mentally Ill Because He’s a Christian
• Abandoned Baby Girl With Umbilical Cord Still Attached Saved After She Was Thrown Over a Wall
• UN One Step Closer to Creating International “Right” to Abortion
• First-Ever Married Couple With Down Syndrome Celebrates Their 23rd Wedding Anniversary
• Meet the Arnolds: Planned Parenthood’s Billionaire Benefactors
• Exit Poll Finds Only Half of Irish Voters Who Voted for Repeal Favor Legalizing Abortions
• UN Personnel Accused of Raping or Abusing 60,000 Women and Children
• Irish Government Pushing to Legalize Abortions on Babies Who Have Down Syndrome
• Media Bash SCOTUS For Siding With Trump Admin Over Abortions for Illegal Immigrants
• States are Forcing Doctors to Falsify Death Certificates to Cover Up Assisted Suicide Cases
• Northern Ireland Politicians Want to Force “Emergency” Vote on Legalizing Abortions
• Charlie Gard’s Parents Launch Foundation to Help Sick Children Like Him and Alfie Evans
• Irish Pro-Life Leader: Our Hearts Are Broken But We Will Fight On, No Referendum Will Ever Make Abortion Right
• Students Want Their University to Hire Doctor to Train Future Abortionists to Kill Babies
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.