LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, June 12, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey Apologies for Eating at Chick-fil-A, “I Forgot About Their Christian Background”
• Trump Brings Up Human Rights Abuses With Kim Jong Un After Reports of Horrific Forced Abortions in North Korea
• Psychologist: An Unborn Baby “Has No More Qualities of Personhood Than a Zombie”
• Cardinal Dolan Rebukes Priest Who Suggests Giving Up on Banning Abortions: We Will Never Abandon Unborn Babies
More Pro-Life News
• Report Shows 27 Babies Born Alive After Abortions and Left to Die
• Pro-Abortion Web Site’s Producer Offers to Pay for Woman’s Abortion to Film Killing an Unborn Baby
• Man Assaults His Mother-in-Law After She Helps His Wife Kill Their Baby in an Abortion
• Man Spiked His Pregnant Ex-Girlfriend’s Drink to Try to Kill Their Unborn Baby
• Planned Parenthood Tried to Leave Women Without a Doctor When Injured By an Abortion
• TV Producers: If a Show Doesn’t Kill a Baby in Abortion It’s About “Controlling Women”
• Like Christians Refused to Support Laws Enforcing Slavery, We Must Refuse to Support Laws Promoting Abortion
• Here’s How Planned Parenthood Works to Increase the Number of Abortions
• Irish Prime Minister Says Doctors Must be Forced to Refer Women for Abortions
• After Supreme Court Rejects Planned Parenthood Challenge to Pro-Life Law, It’s Challenging It Again
• Abortion Robs Babies of Their First Birthday And Every Birthday After That
Like Christians Refused to Support Laws Enforcing Slavery, We Must Refuse to Support Laws Promoting Abortion
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.