Wednesday, July 26, 2023

LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report Wednesday, July 26 2023

 



   
LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report

Wednesday, July 26 2023

 To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.

Top Stories
• Marjorie Taylor Greene: “Abortion is Not Health Care, Abortion is Murder and It’s Evil”
• Every Month, Seven Babies Are Born Alive in Abortions and Left to Die in Australia
• Radicals Threaten to Kill, Dismember School Board President for Adopting Parental Rights Policy
• Police Launch Investigation of Abortion Activists Who Assaulted Pro-Life People Outside Planned Parenthood

More Pro-Life News
•
Actress Leigh-Allyn Baker: “I Used to Believe the Propaganda,” But Now I’m Pro-Life
• Woman Becomes First to Successfully Give Birth After Uterus Transplant
• Hyde Amendment Has Saved Over 2.5 Million Babies From Abortion
• Ohio Must Stop Amendment for Abortions Up to Birth for Any Reason
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories

Radicals Threaten to Kill, Dismember School Board President for Adopting Parental Rights Policy

Police Launch Investigation of Abortion Activists Who Assaulted Pro-Life People Outside Planned Parenthood


Actress Leigh-Allyn Baker: “I Used to Believe the Propaganda,” But Now I’m Pro-Life