Operation Rescue's Top Ten Stories Of 2008
December 22nd, 2008
As each year draws to a close, it is our custom to reflect on the past months and remind ourselves of the great things God has done though this ministry, with the partnership of our faithful supporters. The year 2008 was an exciting, yet demanding year that produced much fruit. We are thankful for what has been accomplished. For your encouragement, we present Operation Rescue's Top Ten Stories of 2008. If you appreciate our work, please consider making a special year-end gift to Operation Rescue by CLICKING HERE.
1. Collapse of An Abortion Empire - Clinica Medica Para La Mujer De Hoy CLOSED!
2. Massachusetts Abortionist Involved in Smith Death Surrenders License, Closes Clinics, And Is Criminally Indicted
3. Election 2008 - Truth Trucks Dog Obama Campaign Trail!
4. OR Releases Photos Showing KS Gov. Sebelius Partying With Abortionist Tiller At Governor's Mansion
5. OR Moves Into National Headquarters In Redeemed Abortion Mill
6. OR Exposes Botched Abortions And Other Problems At Abortion Mills Around the Nation
· WICHITA, KS - OR documented botched abortion horror story of Patient S. , who suffered life-threatening injuries during an abortion at Tiller's abortion mill. OR called for the immediate suspension of Tiller's medical license. Two other botched abortion incidents there were also reported by OR.
· HIALEAH, FL - Operation Rescue continued to keep alive the story of Baby Shanice Denise Osbourne, who was born alive during a failed abortion, placed an a bag, and tossed on the clinic roof to die. OR helped promote her funeral held in October, and applied public pressure that renewed investigative efforts by the county prosecutor.
7. Operation Rescue's Investigations Expose Tiller
8. Late Abortions in KS Decrease by 54% Since Operation Rescue's Arrival
9. Tiller Prosecution Moves Forward
10. Operation Rescue's Involvement In Abortion Grand Juries