Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Pro-Life Leader Brian Gibson Need Our Help Now!!!



Leader of a Pro-Life Organization responsible for saving thousands may be prosecuted using unjust laws.

Please join & invite others to this facebook group to help get the word out. > http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=100856400637

Received this message from a facebook friend about an hour ago.

An Urgent Call for Prayer On March 30, 2009 Brian Gibson, Executive Director of Pro-Life Action Ministries http://www.plam.org was ordered by an arraignment judge to stay a minimum of one block away from Planned Parenthood for one year. At that time, Brian learned that the city of Saint Paul was seeking to charge him with a gross misdemeanor for interfering with clinic access, punishable with up to one year in prison and a $3000.00.

Brian is a long-time pro-life activist and sidewalk counselor. The charges were from an incident on December 11, 2008 where Brian was engaging in his regular sidewalk counseling efforts at Planned Parenthood's (PP) in St. Paul, Minnesota. Brian attempted to counsel a couple as they entered the PP abortuary.

Brian states, "At no time did I touch the man or the woman. I never stepped in front of them or tried to impede their movement in any way. The words I spoke are the same ones I have spoken hundreds of times to many who go into PP for abortions. I offered our literature. I told of the help center on the corner, just two doors down from PP, most likely pointing toward it as I often do. I let it be known that PP keeps important information from women having abortions."

Brian's hope is, "Regardless of how things go on Tuesday, my greatest desire is that God use this whole incident to motivate more people to go out to local abortuaries to pray, witness and work to save lives. Jesus tells us time and time again to fear not, that fear is useless, to take courage and to not be afraid. When I hear that we are being watched or mistreated by officials, my response is, "watch closely because we are not going away."

Brian's pre-trial hearing is Tuesday, May 5.

Please keep Brian in prayer.