- Activists rally for next battle in California’s debate over gay 'marriage'
- Lawmaker, broadcaster request camera in courtroom for health care hearing
- Exit International offers DIY euthanasia workshop in Scotland
- Bayer marketed 'Yaz' pill for unapproved use
- Doctors warn of potentially fatal complications in fertility treatments
- Democrats shaken by pressure to change Obamacare contraceptive coverage mandate
- 'Pro-Life' sketch of newborn gets Illinois inmate in trouble
Posted: 21 Nov 2011 02:00 PM PST
Posted: 21 Nov 2011 12:15 PM PST
Sen. Charles Grassley is joining C-SPAN's call to have cameras in the Supreme Court hearing room for the five-and-a-half hour arguments relating to the federal health care law.
Posted: 21 Nov 2011 12:00 PM PST
The workshop looked in detail at methods that
could be used by someone wishing to end their own life.
Image by 施肥肥 via Flickr
Posted: 21 Nov 2011 08:30 AM PST
Bayer faces more than 10000 lawsuits over injuries allegedly caused by the contraceptives.
Posted: 21 Nov 2011 08:00 AM PST
Women undergoing fertility treatments are being warned of a rare but dangerous condition called 'ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome.
Posted: 21 Nov 2011 07:00 AM PST
Abortion advocates are afraid Obama will uphold the First Amendment rights of churches.
Posted: 21 Nov 2011 06:28 AM PST