Wednesday, February 1, 2012

"I dreaded going to the abortion clinic to protest..."

LifeSiteNews.com

Wednesday, February 01, 2012

Donate - Subscribe to Daily News - Unsubscribe - Update Your Info - Send News Tips

Click here to View Full Text, With Photos, of all Today's Stories On One Page

Dear readers,

We are thrilled to bring you this incredibly powerful testimony from Shaun McDonnell, who recently decided to take the plunge and do sidewalk counselling outside an abortion clinic, with incredible results.

Please share this amazing story with your friends and family.

Sincerely,
John Jalsevac
Assistant Editor

I dreaded going to the abortion clinic to protest, but what happened next was incredible

Shaun McDonnell Wed Feb 01 14:11 EST Opinion

I was scared, nervous and part of me was looking for ways to get out of this commitment. Internally, I was an emotional wreck. Externally, I was an emotional wreck.


U.S. Office

LifeSiteNews.com, Inc.
4 Family Life Lane
Front Royal, VA 22630
USA

Canada Office

LifeSiteNews.com
104 Bond St, third floor
Toronto, Ontario M5B1X9

Copyright (C) 2010 LifeSiteNews.com All rights reserved.