LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Wednesday, May 23, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• President Trump Makes Planned Parenthood Defunding Official, Rule Would Cut $60 Million in Taxpayer Funding
• Shocking Video: Newborn Infants Die While Mother Pleads for Help, Hospital Staff Refuse to Assist
• The Next Alfie Evans? Parents of Two Children Fight Children’s Hospital’s Attempt to Yank Their Kids’ Life Support
• Trump Advisor Receives Pro-Life Award, Says Under Trump Unborn Babies are “Forgotten No Longer”
• President Trump Celebrates Girl With Opioid Dependency Who Was Lovingly Adopted: “She’ll be President Someday”
• Hospital Declares Two Children “Brain Dead,” Threatens to Remove Life Support Without Their Parents’ Consent
• Parents Outraged After 7th Graders Taught “Graphic” Sex Ed Lesson by Planned Parenthood Partner
• Mother Shares Moving Photo of Premature Baby’s “Goodbye Hug” to Her Dying Sister
• Their Baby Didn’t Live Long After Birth But They Never Could Have Aborted Him
• Pro-Abortion Democrats Should be Worried About the Upcoming Midterm Elections
• Activists Exploit Mom Whose Baby Died 9 Days After Birth to Push Abortion
• Ireland Would Have Abortion Up to Six Months if 8th Amendment Overturned. Vote No
• Planned Parenthood Businesses in Five States Merge to Form Huge Abortion Company
• Abortion Activists Idolize Ruth Bader Gingsburg With Tattoos, But Her Radical Ideology Has Damaged America
• Michelle Williams Will Star in Movie Glorifying Woman Responsible for Killing 11,000 Babies in Abortions
• New Zealand Committee Considers Legalizing Assisted Suicide But Opponents Say No
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
President Trump Celebrates Girl With Opioid Dependency Who Was Lovingly Adopted: “She’ll be President Someday”
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.