LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Thursday, May 24, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Cecile Richards Says Women “Are Not Free” Without Abortion
• Trump Admin Tells World Health Assembly: “Abortion is Not a Method of Family Planning”
• Senate Panel Confirms Pro-Life Judicial Nominee Wendy Vitter. Planned Parenthood: “She’s Disastrous” for Abortion
• Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz Closes 22 Programs in Africa After Trump Defunds It
• Ireland Prime Minister: Let’s Remove Our Country’s “Legacy of Shame” By Voting to Kill Babies in Abortion
• President Trump Declares “Every Life is Sacred,” But Media Ignores His Pro-Life Speech
• Premature Twins Die After Hospital Withholds Treatment, Despite Mom’s Desperate Pleas
• Teen’s Family Sedated Her, Tied Her to a Bed and Forced Her to Have an Abortion
• President Donald Trump Has Been a Pro-Life Champion, Here’s His Pro-Life Record So Far
• Pro-Lifer Arrested for “Domestic Terrorism” for Providing Abortion Alternatives Outside Planned Parenthood Found Not Guilty
• Seven Doctors Tell Mom on Chemo to Have Abortion, She Gives Birth to a Healthy Baby
• Will China End Its Two-Child Forced Abortion Policy? Don’t Celebrate Yet
• Studies Prove Pro-Life Laws Save Babies From Abortion
• Appeals Court Upholds Judge’s Decision Overturning California Law Legalizing Assisted Suicide
• Maryland Defeats Bill to Ban Dismemberment Abortions Tearing Off Babies’ Limbs
• 757 Patients Were Euthanized in Quebec Last Year, a 67% Increase
Click to Read at LifeNews.com.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Ireland Prime Minister: Let’s Remove Our Country’s “Legacy of Shame” By Voting to Kill Babies in Abortion
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.