LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, July 2, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Pro-Abortion Politician Allowed to Lead Communion in Her Local Catholic Church
• “Pro-Life” Senator Joe Manchin May Not Vote for Pro-Life Supreme Court Nominee
• President Donald Trump Hints Roe v. Wade May be Overturned: Abortion “May End Up With the States”
• Judge Amy Coney Barrett, The Possible Supreme Court Nominee Planned Parenthood Hates the Most
More Pro-Life News
• Planned Parenthood’s Ironic Ad: “Without Planned Parenthood, I Probably Wouldn’t be Alive”
• Glamour Magazine Editor: “My Life Was Made Possible” Because I Aborted My Baby
• Christian Author Claims to be Pro-Life, But Defends Roe v. Wade
• Bob Casey Says “I’m a Pro-Life Democrat,” But Votes With Pro-Abortion Planned Parenthood 75% of The Time
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Abortionist That Killed 50,000 Babies Inexplicably Refused to Do The Abortion That Would Have Claimed His Life
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.