LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Friday, July 27, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Elderly Woman Resisted Being Euthanized When She Saw the Needle, So Her Family Held Her Down
• Massachusetts Gov Charlie Baker: “It’s a Great Day” for Abortion, Signs Bill Keeping Abortions Legal Post-Roe
• Poll: 58% Want Supreme Court Nominee Brett Kavanaugh Confirmed, Essentially Want Roe Overturned
• Woman Complains About Having to Drive 8 Minutes to Kill Her Baby in an Abortion
More Pro-Life News
• Abortionist Opposes Brett Kavanaugh: “I’m Pretty Confident” He Will Overturn Roe v. Wade
• Police Officer Stabbed and Three People Injured as Abortion Activists Violently Protest
• Amazing Thermal Image at Amusement Park Shows Couple’s Unborn Baby
• Twitter CEO Defends Censoring Pro-Life Conservatives as Promoting “Healthy Conversation”
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Born With Anencephaly, Her Son John Paul Only Lived 17 Minutes, But She Never Could Have Aborted Him
“Catholic” Nevada Governor Candidate Steve Sisolak Runs Vows to “Protect Abortion.” Calls Pro-Lifers “Shameful”
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.