LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Tuesday, July 10, 2018
|Having problems reading this email? To read the news, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Planned Parenthood Opposes Brett Kavanaugh: “He Would Wreak Havoc” on Abortion
• Pro-Life Groups Support Brett Kavanagh for Supreme Court: He Has a “Strong Record of Protecting Life”
• Democrat Leader Chuck Schumer: “I Will Oppose Brett Kavanagh With Everything I’ve Got. He Will Repeal Roe”
• Joy Behar Flips Out Over Brett Kavanaugh Possibly Overturning Roe: But Women “Need Abortions”
More Pro-Life News
• Judge Brett Kavanaugh: “A Judge Must Interpret the Law, Not Make the Law”
• Vice President Mike Pence: “I Do” Still Want Roe v. Wade Overturned
• Activist Lizz Winstead: If You Oppose Abortion, “You’re Complicit in Ignoring the Humanity of Women”
• New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo Signs Order Protecting Abortion, Demands Permanent Abortion Right
• Scroll Down for Several More Pro-Life News Stories
Reporters Flee Supreme Court After Abortion Activists Get Violent: “It Got So Volatile We Didn’t Feel Safe”
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.
Daily Pro-Life News Report
Receive a free daily email report from LifeNews.com with the latest pro-life news stories on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.
Receive a free twice-weekly email report with the latest pro-life news headlines on abortion, euthanasia and stem cell research. Sign up here.