Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Heroic News: “Same address, different expectations” plus 3 more

heroicnews

Posted: 09 Jul 2013 03:57 AM PDT
At 33, my friend (I'll call her Shannon) had little to show for her five-year relationship with her live-in boyfriend. No ring. No baby. No future. So she finally decided to break up with him.
Posted: 09 Jul 2013 03:54 AM PDT
Scientists in Belgium have discovered a way to put a test-tube baby within the reach of most of the world's population, according to one of the technology's pioneers.
Posted: 09 Jul 2013 02:17 AM PDT
People can look at me and know that I have Down syndrome. But they don’t see me as having Down syndrome. They see me as myself. I can recognize people with Down syndrome. Mostly it is the shape of their face and how they walk. When I look in the mirror I don’t see myself as having Down syndrome
Posted: 08 Jul 2013 07:41 AM PDT
A national pro-life organization is outraged after three major American newspapers rejected a pro-life ad as “too controversial.”