LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
Monday, July 25, 2016
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Democrats Adopt National Platform Forcing Americans to Pay for Free Abortions
• Hillary Clinton Hires Debbie Wasserman Schultz After She’s Forced to Resign as Democrat Chair
• Planned Parenthood CEO to Speak at Democrat Convention Despite Selling Baby Parts
More Pro-Life News• Mike Pence: “Donald Trump is Pro-Life” And Will Appoint Good Supreme Court Judges
• Don’t Buy the Media Labels on Tim Kaine: ‘Centrist’ or ‘Devout Catholic’• Couple Adopts All Six of Friend’s Children After She Passes Away From Cancer
• Poll: Americans Oppose Democratic Party Platform Forcing People to Pay for Abortions
• Democrats for Life Leader Calls on Pro-Life Voters to “Take Back” the Democratic Party
• Planned Parenthood Loves Pro-Abortion Tim Kaine: “He’s a Solid Vote and Really an Ally”
• Pro-Life Advocates March to Gosnell’s House of Horrors, Demand Democrats Defend Unborn Children
• Abortion Activists Want to Force You Pay for Abortions So Abortion is “Free for All Women”
• Abortion Activists That Trashed Pro-Life Billboard With Swastikas Vandalize It a 3rd Time
• Netflix Cartoon Mocks Pro-Life People with Song “Get Dat Fetus, Kill Dat Fetus”
• Catholic Nursing Home Fined for Refusing to Kill a Patient
• India’s Supreme Court Approves Abortion of Disabled 24-Week-Old Unborn Baby
• Chinese Scientists Look to Cure Lung Cancer With Genetic Engineering
LifeNews.com has extensively profiled the pro-abortion position of Hillary Clinton’s vice-presidential running mate Tim Kaine.
While Republican adopted what has been described as the most pro-life platform ever, Democrats today approved a national platform that calls for forcing Americans to pay for free abortions for women.
Hillary Clinton has hired soon-to-be-former DNC Chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz. DWS will resign from her position effective at the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention.
The president of the nation’s biggest abortion business will be a featured speaker at the Democratic convention this week that will nominate abortion activist Hillary Clinton for president.
Across the country, pro-life voters have a decision to make this election. Do they trust Donald Trump enough on pro-life issues to vote for him over notorious abortion activist Hillary Clinton.
Hillary Clinton’s selection of Sen. Tim Kaine (D-Virginia) as her running mate is already creating one distortion of reality: that Kaine is somehow a “centrist.”
After her close friend Beth Laitkep died from cancer, Stephanie Culley and her husband made a sacrificial decision that few others would – they adopted Beth’s six children.
Democrats are set to vote today on a platform that calls for forcing Americans to fund abortions — but a new national poll finds Americans are strongly opposed to being made to have their taxpayer dollars pay for aborting babies.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.