LifeNews.com Pro-Life News Report
|For pro-life news updated throughout the day, visit LifeNews.com.|
• Joy Behar Claims Mike Pence is an “Incompetent Misogynist” Because He’s Pro-Life
• Police Find Woman Whose Abandoned Newborn Baby Was Found Covered in Maggots
• Black Pastor: If Black Lives Matter, Why are More Blacks Killed by Abortion Than by the Police?
More Pro-Life News• Warren Buffett Gives $35 Million to Planned Parenthood Abortion Biz in a Single Year
• Microsoft, Google and Hyatt: Women Need Abortions to Promote Their “Economic Interests”• Planned Parenthood VP Embarrassed Her Daughters’ 12-Year-Old Friends by Pushing Sex
• Hey, #BlackLivesMatter: 360,000 Black People are Killed Every Year by Abortion
• This Pastor’s Church is Refusing to Obey California’s Mandate That It Pay for Abortions
• Abortion Activist Claims “Women Don’t Deserve Better Than Abortion”
• Catholics Split on Trump or Hillary, 77% of Hispanic Catholics Back Abortion Activist Clinton
• Father Frank Pavone: We Will Eventually See Victory Over the Evil of Abortion
• ABC News Falsely Claims There’s No Proof Planned Parenthood Sold Aborted Baby Parts
• Utah Bill to Legalize Assisted Suicide Would Encourage Seniors to Throw Away Their Lives
• Quebec Activists Upset a 10-Day Waiting Period Required Before People Can be Euthanized
• Malta Government Rejects Legalizing Euthanasia Targeting Elderly and Disabled
Hillary Clinton gave a passionate talk to the NAACP on Monday, calling for an end to the on-going violence between police and African Americans that has resulted in a number of deaths.
On Monday’s The View, the liberal co-hosts predictably attacked Trump’s VP pick Mike Pence for not being liberal enough.
Police said they found the teenage mother who abandoned her newborn baby girl in the bushes of a Lowell, Indiana family’s yard last week.
A black pastor has a probing question for African-Americans, saying that violence against black people via abortion is worse than violence against black Americans from the police.
Pro-abortion groups like Planned Parenthood claim to be champions for the underprivileged, but the reality is that they are largely backed by the “1 percent” – the richest people in the world.
One of the biggest myths in popular culture is that big businesses are conservative.
Like most parents, Planned Parenthood Vice President Dawn Laguens has talks with her 17-year-old daughters about sex and responsibility.
“Hell breaks loose when you speak the truth!” So reads a meme within the pages of the electrifying book, Not Equal—Civil Rights Gone Wrong, by Radiance Foundation founder and LifeNews.com blogger Ryan Bomberger.
Looking for an inspiring and motivating speaker for your pro-life event? Don't have much to spend on a high-priced speaker costing several thousand dollars? Contact LifeNews at email@example.com about having LifeNews Editor Steven Ertelt speak at your event.